Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

24 weeks

*No pic this week :( This baby mama is/was sick*


How far along? 24 Weeks, 16 to go.
 The baby is as big as: Egg Plant 
 Maternity clothes? Yes and here in Ohio we are in that weird in between stage in seasons, we have warm days with sunshine and happiness and then the next day it is snowing and everyone is talking themselves in from the edge of despair. 
Stretch marks? nope
How I am feeling:  Still not sleeping too well and I was a little crampy this week. 
Best moment this week?:Deciding on a nursery theme, getting the paint and the crib. Although the stupid company sent us the wrong crib so now we are looking at about 3 week turn around. Sliver lining is now we have more time to get everything out of the nursery and in to its proper place instead of just throwing it somewhere. 
Movement?: This has been cause for concern for me, she is usually pretty active all day, especially after I eat breakfast and since Wednesday there has been decreased movement,  like I only feel a couple kicks here and there. I am trying not to read to much in to this because everyone says they have lazy days and also because she has so much room still she could be facing a different way. I am still going to call my doc to double check. 
Food cravings?: hot dogs.  I made a whole batch one night this week and just had 2 bites, guess that is all I needed. 
Gender?:  GIRL!
Labor Signs?: nope. 
Belly Button in or out?:innie
What I miss: warmer weather, couple Sundays ago it was almost 70 degrees and sunny. It was perfect. Then the next week we had snow. I just want mother nature to make up her damn mind. 
What I am looking forward to:  getting stuff done around the house. I think I am getting nesting fever and all I want to do is clean and organize but my house is filthy and a mess so it's pretty overwhelming.
Weekly Wisdom: try to relax....
 Milestones: don't really have one this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment