Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

something they don't tell you.



I experienced something this weekend that I haven't read in any book, blog or article about pregnancy.


I am almost positive I should keep this to myself but I feel like I should alert the masses.


It started innocently enough, just a pregnant lady in a twilight state of sleep adjusting her body pillow after rolling over.

Said pregnant lady kind of sleeps curled up and the pillow can sometimes get flattened between her legs, so she took matters in to her own hands. She balled one of her sleepy hands in to a fist and began to jab at the pillow to fluff it up.

She, again in an almost unconscious state (I can't stress this point enough), punched herself... right in the baby maker.

Yes, ladies, I vag punched myself.

This is something that you won't find in "What to expect when your expecting".

The moral of this lesson: When you are half asleep, don't go throwing punches.

You have been warned....


No comments:

Post a Comment