Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day one

Wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be, and I will be forever grateful to the people I work with for making my day not has hard as it could have been.

I even got cake, one of the guys in the shop made it for me. I mean how awesome is that?



Home made icing and all. 

I did hit my wall around 3, usually that was when I needed a nap but instead I just wanted to be home getting baby snuggles. 

One thing that is hard is no matter how much I want to see her, and kiss her and hug her, she may not be that way towards me. Last night was the perfect example, I made it home in record time, she was asleep so I gently lifted her up and hugged her and she started crying. She did this most of the night until it was time for bed. Her happiest time is right when she gets up in the morning and because she doesn't really nap, her demeanor just deteriorates from there. So yay to coming home to a tired, crying baby. 


No comments:

Post a Comment