Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

shameful


That is what is going on right now.

On my Pandora.

I have a serious problem after my birthday. After my birthday I am just done and I am ready for it to be Christmas or at least fall.

That is why I allow myself one day in July to have a Christmas preview, well this year I was on maternity leave and didn't do it so today is that day.

Instead of Christmas in July I am having Christmas in August.

I should probably be more ashamed than I am.

Meh.




Only 138 more days people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment