Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 6, 2009

ultimatums

I hate them.

I hate giving them and receiving them.

But what do you do when it is the only thing to do? When the person you co-habitate won't stand up on his own 2 feet?

What do you do when you have been enabling him the 6 months he has lived here. I mean he has had it made. I am happy because I am with him and he is happy because his rents are naive or turning a blind eye to the situation.

Now it is 3 weeks before my bridal shower and she is coming up for it. She will be staying with Matthew so guess who is being evicted for 3 days? I have to take any thing that is mine out of his apartment. So no sign that I have been living there for 6 months can be seen. I am pretty much being erased.

I asked him how he would feel, getting run out of his home? He said the same as me, like a huge slap in the face.

Still when I gave him this heart felt plea his response was "So you are moving everything out?"

I had to get up and walk away. Then he had the audacity to try to cuddle with me last night. If my shoulder would have been any colder he would have gotten frost bite.

So I broke down and I gave him an ultimatum...

1. I am going to stay at my moms until after the wedding. I don’t think it is fair for me to have to keep moving my stuff out. I mean what if your mom wants to come up a few days early to help with the wedding stuff? I don’t want to have to do this again.

2. I move my stuff out…. But the day your mom leaves, I move in. I pack up everything at my moms and move in. It’s not fair to her to harbor the biggest room of the house and it sit empty.

He will decided how our living arrangement in the near future will play out.

1 comment: