Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Dear Geese,
First, I would like to say that it has been a great experience this year seeing you grown from little fuzzies in to adults. That being said, I do have a grievance. Why, OH WHY must you use the side walk as a bathroom? I don't go in to your pond and take a bath, or worse. I don't want to threaten or start a war of the species here but the fact of the matter is you poo as much as dobermans, and I am tired of dodging your landmines or having to wipe them off of my curious pooch when she finds one of your "fresh presents". Your cooperation in this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely yours,
owner of a BB gun and I am not afraid to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment