Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Resolutions

Last year  I didn't make any, or I did and just didn't share. So this year I am going to share.

1. Strengthen my relationship with God.
2. Start eating healthier and get more in tune with my body
3.Drink more water
4.Save money
5.Let my home decoration and crafty side take over.

Boom! there you have it. I think theses are all achievable goals don't you?

What about you? What you are striving to do this new year?

1 comment: