Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What does it mean?

This dream last night was strange, in a sense I can't put an actual story line together. It was so random.

I know there was taco bell chalupas
I know there was a 50 count variety pack of Chipotle soft tacos
Me, reverting back to my 5 year old self but staying in my 24 year old body and my mom encouraging it.
Thinking that I lost my wedding band but in actuality it was the ring I wear on my right hand
My brother being mad at me
2 cats, one orange one black and white
Washing my hair
and it being my birthday

To dream of Tacos: signifies warmth and comfort. Consider the taco shells, as this analogous to your demeanor and attitude in your waking life.It is is a soft shell taco, it signifies your adaptability and yielding persona.
To dream that you loose a ring shows insecurity.
To dream of a cat symbolizes independent spirit, feminine sexuality, creativity and power.
To dream about your Birthday denotes acceptance of yourself.
To dream of your childhood indicates your wish to return to a life where you had little responsibility and worries. It also represents innocence.
To dream of hair signifies sexual virility, seduction and health.

Looks like I need to get my subconscience out of the gutter...

No comments:

Post a Comment