Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A scene from my marriage: the TMI edition.

This is WAY tmi but for those of you brave enough to read it ;

As I showered before bed, I thought I felt an oddity..... on my butt.

It was forgien and needed to be investigated and the only full length mirror is in our bedroom, where my husband currently was... crap.

I finish showering and got ready for bed, as I walked in to our bed room I asked as politely as I could "can you please step out of the bed room for 2.5 seconds?"

Husband gave me a strange look and did as I asked, as stood in front of the mirror, pants around my ankles I couldn't see what I felt, my body can't bend that way. So I decided to let it be and I pulled my pants on and called Husband back in to the room and he entered with a puzzled look on his as he looked around to see if anything had been moved, or to just get a clue as to what I had done.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing."

"Then why did I have to leave?"

" I just needed a minute."

"to do what?"

"Nothing. Don't worry about it."

This line of questioning lasted about 2 minutes and in the heat of my defence, I blurted it out..

"I HAD TO MAKE SURE I DIDN'T HAVE ASS CANCER ALRIGHT! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW!?!!?!?"

He was.

Then some how this encounter took a turn and I some how ended up sans pants and dignity, butt towards him and asking if he saw anything.

AND SCENE.


Good news is I don't have butt cancer.

Bad news is I don't think I can look my husband in the eye.

1 comment:

  1. That's what husbands are for! Glad you don't have ass cancer!

    ReplyDelete