Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Champ.

They call it breakfast of champions, but really does this entail?

Eggs?

Waffles?

Toast with jam or jelly?

or Wheaties... never liked the stuff.

I would like to preface this with a glorious happening last night, I got some sleep. Like real sleep, like 9-5 sleep and I haven't felt better. The only thing that could make me feel better is a shower and some homemade oatmeal cream pies, which because I am well rested I might make today.

Ok back to the subject at hand.

Breakfast.

Because I am feeling so great, the possibilities were endless, eggs Benedict, eggs in a basket, sour cream pancakes... no.

I wanted something savory, like hug my bones savory.

What did I want, what made my mouth water?

I freaking wanted shells and cheese... at 6 this morning.

I didn't cave.

I had a pop tart in stead.


FIN. 

2 comments:

  1. I am a fat kid and may have eaten that on occasion for breakfast. For shame, me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not going going to lie, it only lasted until 10 am. But I still call that a win.

    ReplyDelete