Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

my new life

Hello all.

The radio silence on here. I would love to tell you it is because on an awesome reason but I really don't have one.

I went from hating my day to day to not really having a day to day I went from completely structured to having only about 5% of my week dedicated to being somewhere. Granted that will change when school picks up, but right now I feel like I am aimlessly wondering through my day with so much time and so little to do.

My clock is so off that when the sun is up my body is soooooo down, I am up until 4 every morning and it is because my stimuli is waaaaaaay down.

I am saying all of this and I can say that I LOVE IT. This little mini vacation that I am on is such a break my soul needed. I am not doing a ton of soul searching but fact that I am not miserable day in and day out and I am doing something that i bettering my life is soul mending enough.

My day to day is being very domestic and scholastic.

I cook, I clean, I study... all in a good days work.

Speaking of work, I had my day of training at my new gig and I loved it. It was physically demanding and fun.

 I actually came home and said to myself, "I need a beer"

So I had one.

I went out on a week night and closed down a bar, never in my years of being legally permitted to consume alcohol, had to be told last call, and as I sat back, Lambic in hand and took in the dive bar I was in and was so utterly happy.

I am happy, something I couldn't say straight to someones face in a long time.

I. Am. Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment