Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pupdate

Hey Ladies!

We are T-minus 19 days from puppies.

I can't believe that time has flown by this quickly but I guess when you only have a gestation time of 65 days it isn't a surprise.

Ok, as far as puppies go they are full blown puppies now, you can feel them but you can't feel them move yet or at least I can't.

My poor little lady has doubled tripled in size and has become more vocal, she lets us know quite frequently that she is pregnant, uncomfortable and hungry.

I still think she thinks she is dying.

We have started the prep for the big day, we have her "Birthing suite" up and have started to gather supplies.

Her eating has been horrible and I have resorted to making her food, this dog and her puppies are S P O I L E D rotten but honestly, I would do anything for this dog, including talking to her puppies, What? did I just admit that to the world wide web? Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment