Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

chitty chitty bangs bangs!

I did it.



I cut my hair.



Ok, well I didn't cut my hair Anna cut my hair, and Crystal held my hand. And yes I have to state that I didn't cut my own hair because I do and often.



I am terrified with getting my hair cut. Like it is right up there with snakes and things with a bazillion legs.



But I did it.





And yes Jen, I am wearing your sweater. I am a sweater thief, I like to think borrower. I mean you're not here so I didn't think you would mind. So I say borrower, and you may say thief. You say potato I say french fry.

*thoughts of moment*

*I really need to put my laundry away because all I had access to (meaning all that was 3-5 feet away from me) was my sessy (yes I say it like that) underpants and not my everyday. all the women out there know what I am talking about, they are more for show than functionality and comfort.
* does calling them underpants and not panties automatically make them un-sessy?
* In all my 23 years of living I just bought my first bottle of OPI fingernail polish and I am kind of crushing on it right now. Granted I got "passion" which is a really light, almost the same color as my nail beds, pink. But I still love it non the less.
*I love goober. It is the peanut butter and jelly in the same jar stuff. I love it and had a goober sandwich for lunch. I only mention this because it is sitting on my desk. Staring at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment