Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 5, 2010

Fri to the DAY!!!!

My mood in pictures:

This Morning:




Back away from me, I will lash out at you.




someone said I looked "special" for wearing my hat... and I am 110% sure they meant short bus special not wow Mrs. G you are totally the cat's meow special.



For anyone who doesn't understand the awesomeness that is my hat... you are now lame. LAME!



Then I remembered it was Friday!!!! I am not sure how I forgot. But, I did.


As you can see it is been an emotional roller coaster this morning. I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment