Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

red faced

OK.
I know I work in a male dominated industry (lawn mower parts and engines). But! I have been through more training in the 4 years that I have been in this industry than most men have in the 25 year careers. That being said

When You call me with an attitude about the hood you ordered not being the right color and I say to you that the part description denotes that the color of the ordered hood is red and not orange and you begin to argue with me about what brands we carry and your order history. I begin to get angry.. like hulk angry.
(no I am not taking a poo, this is my mad face... my very exaggerated mad face.... that makes me look like I am pooing)

Then when you give me a model number that isn't valid and I tell you that and you scoff at me and precede to ask to speak to a technician, I loose all respect for you. I know what you are doing. 99% of our customer service department is of the XX chromosome variety, where our technical department is 100% male.


Just because my sex bits are on the inside doesn't mean that I can't comprehend anything other than pie baking or ironing.



hmpf!


I need some chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment