Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I am walking on sunshine

I could feel it in my bones last night before I went to sleep, that today was going to be a good day.

I slept so heavy and hard that at 5:30 I was up and ready to go, but I forbid myself to get up, so I just laid in bed and listened to the rain and snuggled with my pup. Hubs is on inventory this week so he has been out the door by 5am.


I have probably saved 10 minutes in my morning routine because I don't have to scrape my car anymore. I was watching the news to hear the weather come on. I don't think I have ever been happier to hear the weather. I know the forecast calls for rain, but I will take it, happily skipping through it, and the temp is supposed to be 60 degrees. The other happy thing I heard.....




Storms are in our forecast. I. love. storms. If I ever see a tornado, I am going to be the one that runs to get my video camera, not to find shelter.
When I got in to work my computer was bummin. It had no power so I got 15 min of me time with the IT guy worked on it.
Last good thing that happened....
I got the money for school!!!!!! Everything is squared away and I am so thrilled. I swear I am oozing happiness from my pores people!!!!!
I hope you all have an amazing day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment