Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

so much to do so little time

there is a lot going on right now. School started and I can say after getting through all my classes, as of right now I like my teachers and the material. I guess I am on speaking terms with my dad again, he called me last night and he invited me and Hubs to Easter dinner.

That is all I have right now. Once I get in to the swing of my new busy schedule I will update more.

Today is going to be beautiful, I actually can't wait to walk outside on campus.

Have a great Wednesday everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment