Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Day 2: Favorite Movie

Ok, I wish I had some old time grand movie that was my favorite but I don't.


My favorite movie is Interview with the Vampire.


Yes, I have a thing for vampires (I would just like to add though it was waaaaaaaaay before Twilight).

I saw this movie when it first came out to video, I was in third grade and yes I was scared because I was 8 but I was also memorized. This was the first vampire movie that totally glamorized the whole vampire world. They were rich, beautiful, passionate lovers and very deadly.

They weren't a count from Transylvania that wore an opera cape and talked like count chocula, but they wanted to fit in they wanted to be fashionable... which made them even better predators. Before I bought the DVD there was a summer where this was on HBO every. single. night (hahahaha that's funny because it was only on after the sun went down) and I watched it every time, there was even one time where my mom came down stairs to go to work and I was still awake, eyes blood shot, watching it.

I don't watch it in excess any longer but I will break it out once a year and relish in Tom Cruise (pre crazy couch jumping) and a sinfully dashing green eyed brad pit. I don't care how much white body make up they used on him... he was still hot.












No comments:

Post a Comment