Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Day 3: My favorite television program

After much deliberation with myself it is still a hung jury.

I can't decide between 2 shows

True Blood and Grey's Anatomy

I decided to use current on air shows because using shows that are no longer on the air opens a whole other can of worms.

True Blood:



why I like it: like I said I have a thing for vampires, even more so for vamps that have hung on their humanity. This show also plays on a the whole vampire world by having them "Out of the coffin" fighting for their rights and also delving in to a whole legal system that is centuries old.

The show takes place in fictional Bon Temps, LA which if you didn't know is a hot bed for the super natural not only do vamps call it home, but so do shape shifters, werewolves, fairies, witches, maynads.

Yeah the first season sucked me in and now, even though it is getting quite ridculous (like I said fairies) I can't stop watching.

Grey's Anatomy:



Besides Friends I have been watching this show the longest. I came in during season two and haven't looked back. My college friend Megan and I would watch it every Sunday, she would drive back to campus with a Pizza from the restraunt she worked at and I would have the oven pre-heating and the tv tuned to ABC and we would be glued to our seats until credits rolled.

Why I like it:

When I first started watching it I liked how it was days of our lives meets er but for my generation. Nothing was over acted, the charcters where sarcastic and the surgeries were great.

I rooted for Mer and Mcdreamy

I felt as numb as Christina did when she was left at the alter

and OMG did I cry when George died. I didn't see it coming....

And I watched in horror when the hospital was under attack by a loan gunmen (that episode is now my favorite, followed very closely by the bomb episode)

Anway I still tune in every Thursday to see what Seattle Grace Mercy West Hospital has in store for me.


2 comments:

  1. I'm jumping on board with this! I actually really like reading them. Keep on keepin on!!! You can do it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched Greys but only saw one or two episodes of True Blood.

    ReplyDelete