Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 1, 2010

The F- word

Over the weekend, I was snuggled down with my favorite quilt and pillow, flipping through channels. I stoped on a local news station because the weather was about to come on and thought I would take this change and try to pre-plan my outfits for the week.

I sat. I listend.

Then I heard it.... the F- word...

FLURRIES!!!!!

I am not kidding you, they said on Friday we could see flurries.

Now, I am all for cooler weather but listen mother nature you have to ease me in to it... and snow in November is not easing me in to it... in fact it sends a shiver down my spine, a shiver of what is to come.... more and more snow and cold.

By the way Christmas is next month and when I realized this I made my Christmas list. You may say its early and I say it is early enough to get in on some black Friday sales... see I look out for my family.

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya! We actually had snow a couple of weeks ago, but that's nothing for a place that typically gets snow October-April, even May sometimes!

    I hope that Mother Nature changes her mind for you and decides against the flurries!

    ReplyDelete