Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

coming together.

I need to revamp my blog to add some pizazz to it.

I want incorporate my weight loss blog and my home renovation blog all in to one, but let them keep there own pages.... make sense?

I am horrible with computer stuff.

Any volunteers?

1 comment:

  1. If I can figure out how to do it, I will... But if someone who knows what their doing wants to, by all means. lol.

    ReplyDelete