Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day 12: Something you are OCD about

I don't know if I am OCD about anything or if it is that I just find things REALLY annoying.

One thing I know I am OCD about is making lists:
I have to make lists, whether it is for the grocery store or how to solve a problem, a list always helps me.


via

I mean if you go back through my posts... I have even posted lists...which is lame but hey, you do what you gotta do.

A list of what I make lists for (I am not even kidding, these are all in my notebook or on my phone right at this very moment):



Groceries
Chores
Crafts I want to do
Renovation things I want to do
Baby names
What to get for baby
What to pack for a trip
How to solve a problem: pro vs. con
Books I want to read
Recipes I want to try
Milestones I want to achieve
Goals
Bucket list
Amazon.com
Places I want to go

This is all I can think of right now.

Oh and one other thing I am OCD about, if while writing my list, or anything for that matter, I mess something up... I have to rewrite it. I cannot stand squiggles or marked out writing on anything.

1 comment: