Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Day 14: a non-fictional book

via

If you haven't read My Life in France, I totally suggest you should.

This couple was so madly in love it almost gives you a tooth ache (I guess I am on a Clueless kick), and the food, OMG THE FOOD she describes makes it hard to read on an empty stomach.

This is a gem, she is a gem and her food is mouth watering.

Julia and Paul.... I heart you.

1 comment: