Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Bad mood.

I hate being in a bad mood, but man am I in one today.

There are several contributors to my mood:
It's my time (I don't care if you think this is TMI)
My weigh in left me frustrated
No matter what time I go to bed I never feel like I am getting enough sleep
Feeling like the only reason my family wants to see me is because I have something they need or want
The guilt that my mom gives me all. the. freaking. time.
Other peoples peppiness that in turn mocks me and my mood
Getting in to busy season at work. It is always a hard transition.
and some other things I can't list on here because of prying eyes
I am this close to punching a kitten (not really I think they are cute and fluffy, I am just trying to make a dramatic point as to how bad my mood is right now... so back off PETA).

I have hit a whatever you want to call it with my asses bigness. I think what pisses me off the most is the fact that it is happening so early in the process.

I have so much to loose that I know it is going to take a long time so when I am busting my ass working out, counting calories, menu planning, cooking and everything in between it is just a freaking slap in the face when the scale says you gained a pound.

I am going to say it is water weight from surfing the crimson wave (name the movie quote!!!), or the fact that I am using my Wii fit board. I think that I am going to buy an actual digital scale and use that from here on out.

Anyway. it is almost lunch time and as much as I want to wallow in my own self pitty with some french fries and some other grease laden food, I am going to take the high road and eat my baked potato...

1 comment:

  1. That's is Clueless! :)
    Hope you cheer up love...I know when Aunt Flo comes and visits me I'm a bitch on wheels...its hormones I guess.

    ReplyDelete