Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Day 13: a fictional book

I really wish my pallet for books was a little more refined but at least I am reading right?

The House of Night Series is for lusty, twlight obsessed pre teens that need something to fill the void until the next movie comes out....

My friend here at work told me I HAD to read it and I thought it would be a great time filler in the car on the way to see my brother graduate from basic.

When I started reading it I was bombarded with vampires, Native American goddesses, elemental powers and  thought "this is SO stupid" and tossed the book aside and didn't touch it the rest of the trip.

But then on the drive home, I was super bored in the back seat and thought I would give it another shot.

I started it over and once I got past the first couple chapters I could not put it down. I read it cover to cover finishing a little before 2 am.

I was hooked, I read all the avaiable books in a week and now am one of those people who know when the next installment is coming out.... I may or may not have pre-ordered the latest installment when I got my kindle. What!?!?!?!?!? Don't judge me!

via


2 comments:

  1. Hehehe. It's all because the heroine is in need of a little smack. You keep wanting to see if Zoey will get her shit together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not gotten into the whole vampire thing...tho my sister did just make me watch the twilight movies.

    ReplyDelete