Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Yesterday

Was the average day I thought.

But yesterday something happened, a cosmic shift within my soul (deep, huh?)

Yesterday, after a day of feeling "rough", messy hair, haphazard outfit and a general lack of sleep will leave you feeling that way I guess.  I  came home and I decided I wanted to feel better, so I took a long hot shower and did my hair, threw on some makeup (which I think I may due a post about because I learned how to do eye makeup for glasses) and did a little fashion show. I got some new dudes, a huge sale at ON+coupons=wardrobe facelift. And as I was trying stuff on, I felt good.  Like real good, like I could rule the world good.

It was the first time, since I gained all this weight that I felt beautiful, that I was in style, that honestly I could command a room and not shrink away in the corner.

Also, yesterday, while re-watching glee during the "Without you" I started crying because I have that. I have someone that loves me that way, and someone that I love that way. Sometimes, it will rush over me, taking me by surprise that someone could love me that much and vice versa.

Big day yesterday.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome girl!!
    It's great to have that feeling, like you can take on the world :)

    ReplyDelete