Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

5 Weeks


Written 11/2/2012:








How far along? 5 weeks
The baby is as big as: an orange seed
Maternity clothes? Not yet
Stretch marks? nothing new 
How I am feeling: I am beginning to feel nauseous of a morning if I move around too much and if I let my self get too hungry. Reflux reared it's ugly head yesterday and I still feel the burn this morning. On a funny note, they weren't kidding when they say your sense of smell is heightened, I was in the in car with my mom and I could smell metal, like holding pennies in your hand. I started sniffing around and it was the zipper on my coat....needless to say it had to come off.  Other than that my boobs are starting to ache and I feel like  95% percent of my life is now dedicated to sleep and going to the bathroom.
Best moment this week?: people are going to think I am crazy, but it is reassuring that my symptoms are increasing. 
Movement?: not yet.
Food cravings?: this week I have had two instances of food cravings, I would have killed for a bagel and cream cheese with that jarred salty cheese ball meat on it, or a big burger. 
Gender?: I have a feeling it is going to be a boy.  
Labor Signs?: Nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie 
What I miss: a real good poop. There I said it. You know how after a good poop you sometimes feel like you can conquer the world? I haven't had one in about 2 weeks.
What I am looking forward to: Telling the family at Thanksgiving 
Weekly Wisdom: Even this early, discussing names can be a really touchy subject. Husband and I are pretty set on our boys name, but girls names are another story. He hates everything I pick out for being to weird and I hate everything he picks out for being to common or plain. This will be our first real test in compromise. 
Milestones: it hitting me that in less than 30 days we put up or Christmas tree... that Christmas is only 52 days away...that I should probably look at the black Friday deals for baby stuff...because I will have a baby next year... and ZOMG! I will have a 5 month old this time next year.... GULP!

No comments:

Post a Comment