Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

7 weeks

Written 11/16/2012

Man I can't wait to share the news with you guys and not have to back blog.


How far along?7 Weeks, 33 weeks to go!
The baby is as big as: Blueberry! 
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but I have made my selections and now wait for after Christmas sales...
Stretch marks? nope, but I did get a random zit on my hip... What is that about?
How I am feeling: Morning sickness has arrived and its brutal. I haven't actually thrown up yet and I am child of the mindset vomit=feeling better, but much to my dismay nothing will make this nausea go away. Even water makes me gag, which a problem because I believe I am becoming slightly dehydrated. 
Best moment this week?: Making my appointment to meet with a midwife! We found out they are really flexible with their paitents because they want everyone to experience a natural birth, so keep your fingers crossed that I am not high risk and can move forward with a home birth. 
Movement?: not yet, but good lord I have had some major cramps this past week. Which is what I can expect because my uterus grew from the size of a fist to the size of an orange. 
Food cravings?: Nothing. Food in general makes me feel less than stellar. 
Gender?: Feeling a boy. 
Labor Signs?: Nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie 
What I miss: Being able to eat anything and being comfortable when I sleep. I am already getting uncomfortable when I sleep on my stomach, I see a full body pillow in my future.
What I am looking forward to: Everyone knowing.
Weekly Wisdom: cloth diapering is confusing, it is probably going to take me these next 8 months to figure out which system will be better for us. 
Milestones: My brother in law called me on Saturday and asked if I was pregnant. He said I had been liking some baby stuff on Facebook, which I had liked CHOICE (the midwifery group) and DIY maternity which I came back quickly with no I wasn't, I was just showing support for friends.... he then proceeded to ask in a whiny voice "Well, why not?". I have to remember that people can see my every move on Facebook....



1 comment: