Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 23, 2012

A very thankful Thanksgiving

After a long blogging break I have decided I am ready to blog again, and thought of no better way to start than to say what I am thankful for.

My family. I am not going to sugar coat it, my family irritates me a good 45-50% of the time, but goodness I love them.

My friends. not to sound to hallmark card but they are the family I get to choose and not to brag I think I did a pretty dang good job choosing these ladies.

My marriage. I almost lost it this year but in that dark time we both made the decision to stay and work on our issues and rebuild a stronger marriage and we are beginning to see our hard work pay off makes me proud of my husband and I and out relationship.

and last but not least...


OUR BABY!!!




That's right! The Mr. and I are expecting and we couldn't be more excited! I am 8 weeks along and we are due July 5th.


I hope everyone had a very happy Thanksgiving!!!


1 comment: