Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 26, 2012

6 weeks

Written 11/9/2012

How far along? 6 Weeks 
The baby is as big as: A sweet pea
Maternity clothes? No, but I will say I am not looking forward to having to get them. I have been looking around and pickin's are slim ladies. 
Stretch marks? nope
How I am feeling: I thought I was tired before, but this tired ain't got nothing on this level of exhaustion. Everyone hits that 3 o'clock wall or whatever, I hit a 9 0'clock wall, a 2 0'clock wall, a 5 o'clock all and then decree I won't fight it anymore and I will be in bed by 8:30. Waking up at night to pee is getting ridiculous... 4 times last night.. 4! 
Best moment this week?: getting the new carpet installed in the back room! That will be our dog free, kid friendly area. Husband has been pretty crafty this week too, he is building a baby gate to keep the beasts at bay. 
Movement?: nope.
Food cravings?: I wanted a soda, so I had a few sips and called it a day. I didn't feel that guilty considering it was only a few sips. 
Gender?: This week I feel girl, becuase my face is breaking out, they say if you have a girl she steals your beauty. 
Labor Signs?: Nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie 
What I miss: sleeping through the night...
What I am looking forward to: Sending out our Christmas cards with the announcement, that is how we are going to tell extended family. I have the card and the outfit picked out.
Weekly Wisdom: When you are plus sized the scope of cute clothing options is narrow, add being short to that and it is narrowed even more, now add pregnant on top of that and it is almost NON EXISTENT! 
Milestones: Starting to get organized, and make plans for what needs to be done before the baby gets here. I am a planner and this is my time to shine! 


No comments:

Post a Comment