Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

26 days and counting

From here on out my blogs are probably going to be sparatic and scatter brained.


So. There are 26 days left until I am married at this very moment in time I could not be more petrified (note: its not of marriage, it is of the hurdles I have to get through to get to the I do's).

Off the list is:
Get my bustle done
Book Hotel rooms
Get transportation for after rehearsal (wasn't on the list but future hubs let me know it was booked)
Almost done calling the no RSVPr's... Hazaa! Now we are up 101 people!!!!

To do this week:
Tomorrow:
Meet with Lisa to Finalize everything for ceremony and reception
Marriage License
Meet with Erin to go through her tasks for the day

Friday:
Buy everything that is left for DIY's

Saturday:
Get Last hair cut
Lay out for at least an hour (need to jolt my skin back to a summery sun kissed again)
Finish Monogram ribbons
Get recipe bags finished

Sunday:
Hair Trial number 2

I think it is funny, through this whole process I forgot to add to my to do list my beauty stuff. Meh... The wedding will be beautiful but I will look a mess!

No comments:

Post a Comment