Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 31, 2009

are you there summer? It's me Katy

Summer? Summer?

I love fall. I will say though with me being off all this week is making me want to spend some time pool side. Getting kissed by summer rays and splish splashing in the cool crystal swimming pool. Today dashed my hopes, it was one of those fall preview days, a crisp, sunny day with big Simpson like clouds. We have had the windows open all day and as we speak I am sitting here in my hoodie and pj pants, that I will add I had to put on after I went to bed, I had a night shirt on and got to cold. To cave in to fall, I even bought the sweet cinnamon pumpkin wall flowers and candles at bath and body works on Friday. They are an amazing scent that makes me want to bundle up and drink some cider.

The one cool (no pun intended... ok well maybe a little) thing is the fall clothes!!!!

With the autumnal equinox, a 25lb. weight loss,a possible new start and school right around the corner, I thought that this was the perfect time to overhaul my closet. I am going to get rid of stuff that doesn't fit (for a good reason) and bring in some new pieces that will go great with what I already have.
Old Navy is my favorite store and right now they are having there stuff and save right now, which is 20% off!!!

I will let you know what savings shannangins will ensue.

No comments:

Post a Comment