Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

My friend Erin did this on her Blog and I too have seen it done, so I am jumping on the band wagon because I have a lot to be thankful for. So in no specific order...

1. My Fiance. I never thought someone could love me as much as he does and I him. I am so happy I found my lobster!
2. My Friends. They keep me sane and get me through a lot. I love them like family and would do anything for you.
My Family. I know we don't always see eye to eye, and we are dysfunctional (what family isn't), but they are my rock and will always love me.
3.My Dot, Dot! Nothing can turn my frown upside down like this pooch.
4. My new cookware set. They are making my everyday life more and more less complicated.
5.Chocolate milk. A twist on a tasty classic.
6. Flip flops. They are the epitome of summer for me, and a good reason to paint my toenails.
7. Mary Kay everything. My skin has never looked this good!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH # 7!!! it's the one thing i love as much as the people in my life. hahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH hey there's a polka-dot blog background at the place i got mine. shabby blogs. go look at it. k BYE

    ReplyDelete