Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Makeover

Alright bloggers...
Seeing as I am only going to be a soon to me Mrs. for 18 more days it is time to start contemplating what will come next for my blog. I have a few ideas as to what my new site will have. Here are a few post ideas and directions for my new blog.

For sures:
1.For one week I am going to recap my wedding with posts dedicated to certain aspects.
the posts I am thinking about are Ceremony, Reception, Bride, Groom, Flowers, The wedding party and Honeymoon (when we go a month later)

2. Themed days like Recap Mondays -where I will recap my weekend. Tasty Tuesdays- where I give you all a recipe that I have tried or created and think you will enjoy. Wardrobe Wednesdays- there was a challenge going around that I found at alwaysanortherner where you are challenged to do something new with your current wardrobe. Mix pieces you currently own and see what trendy new outfits you can come up with (really excited about this one),Thankful Thursdays- I have already started this one and I really like taking the time to really think of everything I am thankful for. TGIF- a post to celebrate the last day of the work week.

3. I will of course be blogging about being a new wife, the trials and errors, the laughs and the tears.

4. School. That's right lovely bloggies I am trying my darnedest to start school in December. But not here :( I have been accepted in to Johnson and Wales University in Charlotte, NC. We will see where this takes me and my blog.

As my wedding planning is coming to a close before the big day it is relief that getting my life back to some sort of norm is right around the corner. My life for the past 9 months has been centered around this one day and it is just thrilling to see what is on the other side.

That is what I leave you with today.

TaTa!

1 comment:

  1. ooooh. me like the ideas... I dont have to start thinking about that for another 80 days... at least. lol

    ReplyDelete