Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

32 days...

That's right, only 32 days until I become a Mrs.

What to do? What to do?.... Wait!!! There is plenty to do such as....

Assemble programs
call no RSVPers, which will be an undertaking in its self considering only 68 people have said yes or no....gulp!
Finish Monograms
Finish Recipe bags
Finish place cards
Get in room bag together
Get Marriage License
Finalize Ceremony and reception details
Pay florist
Pay photographer
Meet with D J
Pay final balance with Pinnacle (ceremony and reception site)
Get my Bustle done
Book Hotel rooms for night before
Finalize wedding day look
Get "Just Married" Stuff for the golf cart get away
Get my hands on a steamer.
Pay D J

A big one on the list right now is to get my mom's dress fixed.... that's right ladies and gentleman, my mom's dress that we received yesterday is to small. Now, my mom didn't gain weight, and we ordered a size up to make room for her chest (she is also gifted). AND IT IS STILL TO SMALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh Bridal and Formal! UGH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment