Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

falling in love with fall part 2

So after seeing this blog entry at ucreate I thought "that belongs on my front door", and "I can do that." And I did!

After painting, placing, twisting wire, playing with ribbon to get it just right. Here is my fall wreath...






What do you think? I think for my slight crafty ability it turned out pretty well. Hubs was pretty geeked out about it too.

P.S. Michael's fall decorations are all 40-60% off! That wreath hanger was only $2.00! So excited, plus they are have there Christmas stuff in. Already started planning the Christmas decorations, all are going to be handmade this year. Can't wait to get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment