Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

thankful Thursday!

Good afternoon Ladies! I am sitting at home right now because this morning, as I was driving in to work, I had this horrible sharp pain in my eye and it began to water like it was Niagara falls. All of a sudden I couldn't keep my eyes open, and I became and instant driving hazard. So I turned around and look like a pirate, patch and all arrrrgh!

Anyway things I am thankful for:
1. Inventory being over. It is a break in the mundane, BUT! being so sore you can't move, dirty alllllll over, and (I know this is TMI) gray snot from all the dust, is just not my cup of tea.
2.That I leave on my Honeymoon on Saturday. THAT IS RIGHT! THIS SATURDAY! LIKE 48 HOURS!
3.A clean house. Mine isn't there yet but it will be before we leave.
4.Chocolate Chip cookies, I tried a new recipe and it is de-lish. Bible study girls, get your sweet tooth's ready!

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment