Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I wasn't tagged ...

but I wanted to do this anyway!

1. Where is your cell phone? mouse pad
2. Your hair? in a pony tail
3. Your mother? Loving
4. Your father? Child like
5. Your favorite food? Homemade mac and cheese with fish sticks
6. Your dream last night? Dot going to the vet
7. Your favorite drink? Fountain coke
8. Your dream/goal? finish school
9. What room are you in? at work...
10. Your hobby? sleeping
11. Your fear? have to many to choose just one
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? a bun in the oven and one on my hip
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something that you aren’t? skinny
15. Muffins? chocolate chip
16. Wish list item? wii
17. Where did you grow up? Ohio
18. Last thing you did? took a sip of coffee
19. What are you wearing? yellow argyle
20. Your TV? is at home but I am anticipating Glee this week
21. Your pets? Dot
22. Friends? Amazing
23. Your life? Up in the air
24. Your mood? sunny with a chance of showers
25. Missing someone? not at the moment
26. Vehicle? Subaru
27. Something you’re not wearing? shoes... they are under my desk
28. Your favorite store? Old Navy
29. Your favorite color? Orange
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Last night
32. Your best friend? Mrs. E
33. One place that I go to over and over? no where in particular
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mrs. E and Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? Carrabas

Look for a Tasty Tuesday later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment