Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

hittin the road

Well today is the day, my Mom, SIL and my self are packing up and heading out to Ft. Leonardwood and I couldn't be more excited to see my brother .

Getting to see my super pregnant SIL is going to amamzing, seeing my Iowa family will be amazing. I only wish hubs could come with me.

Anyway. I am outta here until Friday!

Lot's of pictures will be coming your way this weekend so Look out!

1 comment: