Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 26, 2010

I am so screwed.

Hubs and I filed our taxes and to our surprise were getting money back.



So what did I do? I checked the where's my refund? thing on the IRS website like a hawk. I got the email saying it had been accepted and the date for disbursement didn't change. To much convincing I went ahead and placed my $600.00 plus dollar MK order and put it on our already bulging credit card as to not miss out on the big promotions. Hubs even asked me if I was sure we were getting the money back on the 9th and with out hesitation I said yes. Well, today when I checked again there is no info available for me now. Which means more than likely there was something wrong and we probably aren't going to get as much as we were planning on back. I just had to place that order...



Hubs is going to kill me.

No comments:

Post a Comment