Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 1, 2010

okay, the rules for this little cutie are:
a. post 10 things that make you happy
b. try to do at least one of them today

10. Reading blogs. It is like reading the morning paper.

9. Sleeping/Napping. This has become one of my favorite past times, weather it is in bed, on the sofa, noon or night I just love doozing in to nice snooze.

8.Dot: She loves to do whatever I am doing, Sleeping, eating, working out. She just likes to be involved. She is my partner in crime.... that is until Hubs gets home... then she becomes a trader.

7. Laying on the vent: I know this may sound really weird but I have been doing it since I was really little. I take a blanket (0ne big enough for me to fit under completely), and a pillow and find the nearest floor vent and as soon as the heat kicks on it is like your very own tent of warmth. Hubs face the first time he witnessed this was priceless. I suggest if you have floor vents the next time your heat turns on to give it a whirl.

6. Summer time: There is nothing like hot summer days and nights, the kind where you can be outside from Dawn til Dusk because it is just that beautiful out.

5. Storms: I. Love. Thunderstorms. where the lightning lights up the sky and the thunder shakes the ground.

4. crafts : since making my home with hubs I have fallen in love with crafts. There is just no end to what you can do in a craft store.

3. cooking: I try for at least one new recipe a week. I love trying new thing and them being great. I love the yummy sounds that come out of my friends and family, it is like a pat on the back.

2. singing: I do this every single day. It is my ultimate dream, my release, my escape from everything.

1. spending time with my loved ones: this one speaks for itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment