Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

on a much much lighter note

Thank you for bearing with me yesterday. I had to vent and feel loads better. Thanks Loves!!!!

I know today is Tuesday, and some Tuesdays I will share with you a recipe but today I am going to share with you a product. That is Ah.Maze. Zing! (like how I spelled that, I hope when you are reading you say it just like that)

Today's product was brought to my attention by a very lovely lady, Jen and Who's Poop is This!?!?!? She is also on a quest to find her inner skinny and found these:


This is called a Vita top ( in deep chocolate). Ladies this thing of beauty is only 100 calories! You read right 100 calories! They have 6g of fiber, 1.5 grams fat and have 8g of whole grain. I had my first one about 30 min ago for breakfast and was flabbergasted at how amazing they tasted. This is a dieters mecca, it tastes amazing and they come in a wide variety. They are from Canada and are just catching on here in the states. You can order online or use the store search on there website to find where they are near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment