Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 4, 2013

14 Weeks




 How far along? 14 Weeks, 26 to go!
 The baby is as big as: a navel orange
 Maternity clothes?I know I said coming soon last week but I am so on the fence about this. My pre maternity jeans still fit fine and so do all of my tops. My mom says I need to get stuff for"when the time comes" but I don't want to use my gift cards on clothes that are just going to sit there until March or April. 
Stretch marks? nope.
How I am feeling: It is really hit or miss. One day this week I tossed it 3 times before 630am. Other days I felt fine. New development, if I wait to long to eat I will throw up about half way through a meal and then come back to the table and finish.... 
Best moment this week?: Not getting sick. I really thought I was and all I needed was a heavy dose of sleep to knock it right out. 
Movement?: not yet
Food cravings?: Candy corn
Gender?: Everyone is saying a boy. I even believe it but a small part of me  thinks this is a chick that is just like her mother. Smart assy and independent as my mother stated last night. 
Labor Signs?: nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie
What I miss: being able to eat anything I want. I got hit hard yesterday with a craving for sushi... I can't have sushi... sad face. 
What I am looking forward to: I want to look pregnant. If I am going through all this I at least want a cute bump. 
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing this week. It was a pretty lame-o week and low key for that matter. Oh wait! Don't let your significant other make you feel bad for bailing to go to bed at 8 or 9. You are growing a person and it takes a lot out of you. 
Milestones: starting to feel better more than feeling like crap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment