Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Do you smell what I smell?


Ok... I know I become obsessed over a product easily but when its good its good.

One of my best friends started selling Gold Canyon Candles. I was skeptical at first because I was a faithful Bath and Body works candle girl. But, wanting to help support I decided to throw a candle party. OMG! I am so glad I did. They have over or just around 100 different scents and they are all incredible. I decided that I was going to give everyone in my family a candle for Christmas because I wanted everyone to share in the scented joy. They only problem was I ordered 3 for myself..... DON'T Judge me!!!! I am a huge homey scent person and they have so many options in this category. Until I receive my order I did get a candle for hosting a party and it is wonderful... even husband will light it. They coolest thing about it... and I know I am a dweeb for saying so but, they burn super clean. You know what I mean? There is nothing worse than getting a cool candle and it turns the glass votive black, or the wax starts to seep out of the gaping hole that has burned on the side on to my wooden coffee table... I am not bitter by any means. It burns so clean that when the candle is used up you can just pop the wicks out and you have a pretty snazzy glass holder.


I implore you my dear blogggies to find your local sales rep and let your nose guide you to some pretty awesome candles.


Have a great hump day everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment