Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 6, 2009

Things that you would only hear at my job.....

This is how my last phone conversation ended:

Dealer: I am having one of those confused days, I just need to clear my head a little. I think I am going to go ride my horse.
Me: That sounds like a good idea, it is gorgeous outside.
Dealer: No kidding, I need to get my horse trained so I can compete in barrel racing next season. I had to sit the last one out.
Me: Oh, why?
Dealer: I bought this amazing horse for a heck of a deal and was so excited to get her ready but a week after I bought her I cut my foot off with a chain saw and was laid up in bed for 2 months.
Me: Silent as my jaw fell open

That's right Ladies, he cut his foot off with a chainsaw. I am not sure if it was the whole foot, part of his foot or what, but still. That ranks right up there with one of my dealers that got his finger cut off by a belt and he didn't go to the emergency room because they were going to charge too much money. So, he did what anyone would do, take a stapler and stapled it back on.....

The dealers do keep my job interesting.

1 comment: