Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

in other news.

When Hubs and I talked with Judy on Friday when we signed our lease she said that they didn't like to leave the units vacant so we kept our fingers crossed that at no extra cost to us we could move in early to our new place. Well, I called today and they said we could pick up the keys on the 24th and move in whenever we wanted at no extra cost to us! We are so excited!

I can't wait to get out of my current living situation, where all I worry about is are we safe? Am I going to come home to a ransacked apartment?

So hubs and I have to talk tonight about when we would like to move and call the leasing office and let them know what we have decided. Then we can commence OPERATION: MOVIN' ON UP.

In Army news: My mom got her first letter from my Brother and lets just say it's not what he expected. His biggest issues right now is 1. being away from wife and unborn child and 2. he says he doesn't feel like he has accomplished anything. Hopefully his attitude will change in the next few weeks or his Christmas homecoming is going to be twice as hard.

*****EDIT*****
Hubs approves of my master moving plan so it is official we are moving next weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment