Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Movin on up!

Lot's of fun and exciting things going on in the G house hold.

This weekend was my open house. It didn't go too badly and people came and bought stuff but it wasn't as big a turn out as I had hoped. The good news is I have Christmas pretty much done, every woman in my family is going to get one candle and a little something else. Well, the candle side of it is done and with some web surfing last night so are the rest of their gifts. The Dads aren't that hard to shop for but the brothers are. I have no earthly idea on what to get those three.... I am going to have to do some digging to see what they want.

My friend came and picked up the furniture I sold her, and in turn offered for us to use her trailer when we moved. Heck yeah!!!! We really didn't want to dish out that kind of money around Christmas time so I thanked her profusely. After we got everything loaded Hubs and I went to look at a potential apartment. It was a townhouse a little further outside of the main drag of town, which will be a little change of pace for us. We go and meet with Judy and she asks if we are aware of the specials and I told her what I was told and then she said also if you sign today I will give you a new washer and dryer for free. I mean give as it is ours forever and free as in the low low price of NADA!!!!! She left to go put my license in her desk and Hubs leans over and says " I don't care if I hate we are moving here." Much to my surprise, he loved it! So we turned in our application and paid our deposit and even got our unit. The couple that was in the office during all of this was turning in the keys to our place. We talked to them about living there and the unit itself and they said they loved it there and the only reason they are moving is because they bought a house. We drove by our new place and we are just really excited about living some place that is quite, clean and safe.

I am writing my letter of reentry to Bradford today. Hopefully they will take me back, Cross your fingers!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment