Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Wedding Recap: Portraits

This is the final installment of wedding pictures that I wanted to share. Hubs and I wanted really nontraditional pictures, nothing to posey. That can be hard to do when you are working with your wedding party, but Kama did an awesome job.

Portraits_0077
This sign was made I believe as an after thought. I bought everything for it but didn't get around to it until my BM Erin came over and was took charge, she did an awesome job.

Portraits_0079
You know I may have wedding dress what ifs and think about the one that I really wanted and couldn't happen, but every time I see my dress I fall in love with it all over again.

Portraits_0087


Portraits_0096


Portraits_0122


Portraits_0124


Portraits_0135
I got so much flack for the yellow but I think they worked it!

Portraits_0147


Portraits_0157


Portraits_0191


Portraits_0227


Portraits_0246


Portraits_0249


Portraits_0256


Portraits_0257


I want to write this down before I forget it and it actually came up the other day and for the life of me I couldn't remember it :

Something old: My mothers Rosary, it was wrapped in my bouquet
Something New: My shoes,
Something borrowed: Originally it was my MOH, Crystal's bracelet, but the night before I saw the jewelry she bought for herself and swooned and she said I could wear it. So really all my jewelery was borrowed.
Something blue: When I was 16 my Dad picked me up for my birth day and he said that we had to make a quick stop, and he pulled in to a jewelry store and it was no big deal to me, I had been with him many times before when he would pick something up for my step mom. We walk in and he tells me to pick something, being confused I said something very articulate, something like huh!? And my Dad explained to me that he wanted to buy me my first real piece of jewelry and I picked a Sapphire ring that set in sliver. I wore that ring on my wedding day.

No comments:

Post a Comment