Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, April 30, 2010

The Healthy Life : Regaining control

Here I am, heavier that I have ever been, but my determined than I have ever been before.

I have found that in the beginning of this series I had the control, I had the right focus, but then I lost it. Somewhere it from being healthy for baby to clothes, no idea how that happened but it did. Then bad habits reformed and the spiraling out of control became to much so I had to stop and ask for directions...

My focus is back, WITH A VENGEANCE!

there are 2 easy steps to being more healthy:
1. what you eat and portion control
2. Moving your body
(thanks Jack Sh*t)

I don't want to give myself a deadline, not anymore. How can you give a lifestyle a deadline? So, I am not going to say I want to be this size or this weight by this date, but I will say I would like to be as healthy as I believe I can be by September 6th 2010. Why that specific date... well that is my first wedding anniversary, it is a milestone date for my husband and I because of the obvious and also because after that date hubs and I have decided to try to start our family. So, I am not going to put a size on it, I am going to say "I want to be as healthy as I can believe I can be."

I made a list of the unhealthy things I do and it is pretty bad but changeable:

1. I drink waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to much soda
2. I don't get enough sleep
3. I am a couch potato
4. I don't eat enough veggies
5. I have no sense of portion control
6. Hubs and I have super rich and heavy dinners

I really want to change all of these things in to positive, healthy things like grabbing a bottle of water instead of soda, have a more set in stone sleep schedule, be active and so on.

It is coming back, now to keep my focus....

No comments:

Post a Comment