Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

2 more days!!!

I think I know what was causing my bahumbuggery....

Missing my Brother. But the anticipation and brought a Christmas filled breath of fresh air in to my lungs. 2 more days and he will be home for the holidays! I am not going to lie, when I heard Michael Buble's I'll be home for Christmas I teared up a little bit.

My SIL and I have a plan a foot:

My mom has never been to see the wild lights here at the Zoo. So I decided as part of her Christmas gift I am going to take her and surprise her with my brother.

Now, I have planted the seed with, "don't make any plans for Saturday night, we are going somewhere." She has no idea where, and I am actually going to blind fold her and take her to the zoo lights. Second part of the plan, she knows my brother is coming home,obviously, but she doesn't think she is going to see him until Christmas. So SIL and I are planning arrival time, where to meet and then where to eat after wards.

I can't wait to see the look on my mom's face when she sees my brother!!!!

In other news, tomorrow is my company Christmas party. They are getting a box at the hockey game. I am really excited because I have never been or seen a hockey game before... I will say though it is a dressy occasion so now what to wear????

No comments:

Post a Comment